- School health screening to identify illness early.
- Ear Nose and Throat screening and treatment to address disabling conditions before they cause irreparable damage.
- Surgical camps to reverse disabilities such as clubfoot, cataract, and orthopaedic conditions.
- The 1,000 Days programme addresses the critical window of opportunity between a child’s conception and second birthday to build a healthier and more prosperous future.
IMPACT has worked with our trusted partner The Lake Clinic (TLC) since 2008, taking quality medical care and health education to people living in extreme poverty and at constant risk of disease on the floating communities of the Tonlé Sap Lake in Cambodia.
- Health checks for school children and those under 5 to monitor weight and height, provide healthcare and education.
- Water and sanitation initiatives including providing water filters to homes and schools.